When you are planning a construction project that has environmental implications (and many do), you need a firm with both construction and environmental experience and also a firm that has the necessary licenses and insurances. Lindmark Engineering fits that requirement perfectly.
Depending on the specific needs of the project, we can provide traditional engineering services only, culminating with design drawings and specifications, or as a further step we can provide complete construction management services to monitor the contractor’s adherence to the design and specifications. Many clients have found that Lindmark Engineering can save them substantial amounts of time and money (not to mention headaches!) by handling the critical early stages of a construction project: site investigation and feasibility studies, complete design services (engineering, drawings, and specifications), permit acquisition and regulatory interface, bid solicitation to pre-qualified contractors, and procurement of materials.
Lindmark Engineering can then either perform the construction stages itself or provide management, oversight, and quality assurance. On projects when a fast-track approach is important, we can effectively provide turnkey services from the early stages all the way through construction and/or installation to operation, maintenance, and even cleanup verification, if needed.
Our construction experience includes
- Water storage, treatment and distribution systems
- Closure of underground storage tanks
- Drilling and monitoring well installations
- Spill containment systems
- Shoring, excavation and grading
- In-situ and ex-situ remediation
- Large-diameter drilling/slurry remediation
- Installation of underground and aboveground storage tanks
- Installation of oil-water separators